Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday Mural: fuming guerilla collaboration

This large mural decorates a building on San Pablo Avenue right around the corner from the paste-up I showed you last week.  It's a collaboration of several street artists including Nite Owl and the CBS crew.  I think I see a small bird by Doty under the second L.  Fuming Guerilla is an organization that matches up street artists with folks who want a mural.  Kind of a middle man, if you will.  I think of this mural as a sampler of different styles rather than a coherent composition.

Welcome to Monday Mural: if you like murals or have a mural you'd like to post, this meme's for you. Just follow the Linky steps below. You decide what constitutes a mural. Once you start looking, you find them everywhere. Be sure to link back to this blog and visit your fellow posters. Looking forward your mural finds posted this week. Google+ users, please configure your post so we all can leave a comment. Thanks.

"Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” Plato

8 comments:

  1. Assortment or not, I like it.
    Thanks for explaining all the details about this mural initiative.
    I like reading about murals.
    Thanks for hosting Monday Murals!
    Have a Great Week!
    Peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of like a sampler of the artists that are available. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you may be right ODP, I see these collaborations here in Perth too. It must be a lot of fun for the artists to work in a group now and then as opposed to always working solo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite nice and you can see the different styles. Thanks for hosting the Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they had fun! Thanks again for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm saving that Plato quote. It's so real.

    ReplyDelete